Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Vision Automotive?
You could be owed £1,000s in Vision Automotive PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Vision Automotive, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Vision Automotive that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be disapproved if they didn't take out Vision Automotive PPI.
Start your Vision Automotive PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Vision Automotive PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Vision Automotive Loan Insurance
- Vision Automotive Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Vision Automotive Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Vision Automotive Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Vision Automotive mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Vision Automotive if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Vision Automotive PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Vision Automotive did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Vision Automotive did not enquire about this.
- Vision Automotive did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Vision Automotive did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Vision Automotive PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Vision Automotive that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Vision Automotive did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Vision Automotive to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Vision Automotive.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.