Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Yes Car Credit?
You could be owed £1,000s in Yes Car Credit PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Yes Car Credit, customers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were advised by Yes Car Credit that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be rejected if they didn't take out Yes Car Credit PPI.
Start your Yes Car Credit PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Yes Car Credit PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Yes Car Credit Loan Insurance
- Yes Car Credit Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Yes Car Credit Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Yes Car Credit Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Yes Car Credit mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Yes Car Credit if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Yes Car Credit PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Yes Car Credit did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Yes Car Credit did not enquire about this.
- Yes Car Credit did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Yes Car Credit did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Yes Car Credit PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Yes Car Credit that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Yes Car Credit did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Yes Car Credit to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Yes Car Credit.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.