Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Zurich Assurance?
You could be owed £1,000s in Zurich Assurance PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Zurich Assurance, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Zurich Assurance that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be declined if they didn't take out Zurich Assurance PPI.
Start your Zurich Assurance PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Zurich Assurance PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Zurich Assurance Loan Insurance
- Zurich Assurance Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Zurich Assurance Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Zurich Assurance Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Zurich Assurance mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Zurich Assurance if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Zurich Assurance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Zurich Assurance did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Zurich Assurance did not enquire about this.
- Zurich Assurance did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Zurich Assurance did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Zurich Assurance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Zurich Assurance that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Zurich Assurance did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Zurich Assurance to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Zurich Assurance.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.