Have you ever had an FSAVC with AXA?
You could be owed £1,000s in AXA FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by AXA; customers were misguided about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most consumers were informed by AXA that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from AXA start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
AXA mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- AXA may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- AXA may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- AXA may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- AXA may not have made their consumers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have AXA mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask AXA to set-up my FSAVC.
- AXA led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- AXA gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't told by AXA that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by AXA to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from AXA.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from AXA.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.