Have you ever had an FSAVC with Abbey National Life?
You could be owed £1,000s in Abbey National Life FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Abbey National Life; customers were mislead about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were informed by Abbey National Life that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Abbey National Life start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Abbey National Life mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Abbey National Life may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Abbey National Life may not have made their consumers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Abbey National Life may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Abbey National Life may not have made their consumers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Abbey National Life mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Abbey National Life to set-up my FSAVC.
- Abbey National Life led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Abbey National Life gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't advised by Abbey National Life that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Abbey National Life to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Abbey National Life.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Abbey National Life.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.