Have you ever had an FSAVC with Allianz?
You could be owed £1,000s in Allianz FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Allianz; customers were misinformed about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were told by Allianz that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Allianz start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Allianz mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Allianz may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Allianz may not have made their consumers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Allianz may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Allianz may not have made their consumers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Allianz mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Allianz to set-up my FSAVC.
- Allianz led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Allianz gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't informed by Allianz that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Allianz to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Allianz.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Allianz.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.