Have you ever had an FSAVC with Aviva?
You could be owed £1,000s in Aviva FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Aviva; consumers were misguided about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most consumers were told by Aviva that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Aviva start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Aviva mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Aviva may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Aviva may not have made their consumers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Aviva may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Aviva may not have made their consumers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Aviva mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Aviva to set-up my FSAVC.
- Aviva led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Aviva gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't informed by Aviva that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Aviva to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Aviva.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Aviva.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.