Have you ever had an FSAVC with Barclays Life?
You could be owed £1,000s in Barclays Life FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Barclays Life; consumers were mislead about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were advised by Barclays Life that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Barclays Life start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Barclays Life mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Barclays Life may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Barclays Life may not have made their consumers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Barclays Life may not have made their customers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Barclays Life may not have made their consumers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Barclays Life mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Barclays Life to set-up my FSAVC.
- Barclays Life led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Barclays Life gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't advised by Barclays Life that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Barclays Life to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Barclays Life.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Barclays Life.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.