Have you ever had an FSAVC with Britannic Assurance?
You could be owed £1,000s in Britannic Assurance FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Britannic Assurance; consumers were misinformed about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were advised by Britannic Assurance that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Britannic Assurance start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Britannic Assurance mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Britannic Assurance may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Britannic Assurance may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Britannic Assurance may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Britannic Assurance may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Britannic Assurance mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Britannic Assurance to set-up my FSAVC.
- Britannic Assurance led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Britannic Assurance gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't informed by Britannic Assurance that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Britannic Assurance to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Britannic Assurance.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Britannic Assurance.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.