Have you ever had an FSAVC with CIS Mortgage Maker?
You could be owed £1,000s in CIS Mortgage Maker FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by CIS Mortgage Maker; customers were misinformed about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were advised by CIS Mortgage Maker that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from CIS Mortgage Maker start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
CIS Mortgage Maker mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- CIS Mortgage Maker may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- CIS Mortgage Maker may not have made their consumers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- CIS Mortgage Maker may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- CIS Mortgage Maker may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have CIS Mortgage Maker mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask CIS Mortgage Maker to set-up my FSAVC.
- CIS Mortgage Maker led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- CIS Mortgage Maker gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't informed by CIS Mortgage Maker that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by CIS Mortgage Maker to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from CIS Mortgage Maker.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from CIS Mortgage Maker.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.