Have you ever had an FSAVC with Countrywide Assured?
You could be owed £1,000s in Countrywide Assured FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Countrywide Assured; customers were misinformed about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were told by Countrywide Assured that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Countrywide Assured start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Countrywide Assured mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Countrywide Assured may not have made their customers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Countrywide Assured may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Countrywide Assured may not have made their customers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Countrywide Assured may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Countrywide Assured mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Countrywide Assured to set-up my FSAVC.
- Countrywide Assured led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Countrywide Assured gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't advised by Countrywide Assured that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Countrywide Assured to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Countrywide Assured.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Countrywide Assured.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.