Have you ever had an FSAVC with Criterion Assurance?
You could be owed £1,000s in Criterion Assurance FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Criterion Assurance; customers were misguided about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most consumers were advised by Criterion Assurance that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Criterion Assurance start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Criterion Assurance mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Criterion Assurance may not have made their customers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Criterion Assurance may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Criterion Assurance may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Criterion Assurance may not have made their consumers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Criterion Assurance mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Criterion Assurance to set-up my FSAVC.
- Criterion Assurance led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Criterion Assurance gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't told by Criterion Assurance that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Criterion Assurance to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Criterion Assurance.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Criterion Assurance.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.