Have you ever had an FSAVC with Eagle Star?
You could be owed £1,000s in Eagle Star FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Eagle Star; consumers were misguided about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were told by Eagle Star that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Eagle Star start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Eagle Star mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Eagle Star may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Eagle Star may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Eagle Star may not have made their customers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Eagle Star may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Eagle Star mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Eagle Star to set-up my FSAVC.
- Eagle Star led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Eagle Star gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't told by Eagle Star that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Eagle Star to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Eagle Star.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Eagle Star.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.