Have you ever had an FSAVC with Family Investments?
You could be owed £1,000s in Family Investments FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Family Investments; customers were misguided about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most consumers were advised by Family Investments that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Family Investments start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Family Investments mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Family Investments may not have made their customers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Family Investments may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Family Investments may not have made their customers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Family Investments may not have made their consumers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Family Investments mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Family Investments to set-up my FSAVC.
- Family Investments led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Family Investments gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't informed by Family Investments that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Family Investments to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Family Investments.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Family Investments.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.