Have you ever had an FSAVC with Forester Life?
You could be owed £1,000s in Forester Life FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Forester Life; customers were misinformed about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were advised by Forester Life that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Forester Life start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Forester Life mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Forester Life may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Forester Life may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Forester Life may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Forester Life may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Forester Life mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Forester Life to set-up my FSAVC.
- Forester Life led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Forester Life gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't informed by Forester Life that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Forester Life to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Forester Life.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Forester Life.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.