Have you ever had an FSAVC with Friends Life?
You could be owed £1,000s in Friends Life FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Friends Life; consumers were misguided about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were told by Friends Life that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Friends Life start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Friends Life mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Friends Life may not have made their customers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Friends Life may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Friends Life may not have made their customers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Friends Life may not have made their consumers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Friends Life mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Friends Life to set-up my FSAVC.
- Friends Life led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Friends Life gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't informed by Friends Life that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Friends Life to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Friends Life.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Friends Life.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.