Have you ever had an FSAVC with GAN?
You could be owed £1,000s in GAN FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by GAN; customers were misinformed about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most consumers were informed by GAN that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from GAN start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
GAN mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- GAN may not have made their customers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- GAN may not have made their consumers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- GAN may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- GAN may not have made their consumers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have GAN mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask GAN to set-up my FSAVC.
- GAN led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- GAN gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't informed by GAN that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by GAN to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from GAN.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from GAN.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.