Have you ever had an FSAVC with Hambro?
You could be owed £1,000s in Hambro FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Hambro; consumers were misguided about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most consumers were told by Hambro that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Hambro start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Hambro mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Hambro may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Hambro may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Hambro may not have made their customers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Hambro may not have made their consumers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Hambro mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Hambro to set-up my FSAVC.
- Hambro led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Hambro gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't informed by Hambro that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Hambro to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Hambro.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Hambro.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.