Have you ever had an FSAVC with Hendersons?
You could be owed £1,000s in Hendersons FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Hendersons; consumers were mislead about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were told by Hendersons that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Hendersons start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Hendersons mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Hendersons may not have made their customers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Hendersons may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Hendersons may not have made their customers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Hendersons may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Hendersons mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Hendersons to set-up my FSAVC.
- Hendersons led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Hendersons gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't advised by Hendersons that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Hendersons to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Hendersons.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Hendersons.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.