Have you ever had an FSAVC with Hill Samuel?
You could be owed £1,000s in Hill Samuel FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Hill Samuel; consumers were misinformed about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most consumers were advised by Hill Samuel that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Hill Samuel start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Hill Samuel mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Hill Samuel may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Hill Samuel may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Hill Samuel may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Hill Samuel may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Hill Samuel mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Hill Samuel to set-up my FSAVC.
- Hill Samuel led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Hill Samuel gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't informed by Hill Samuel that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Hill Samuel to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Hill Samuel.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Hill Samuel.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.