Have you ever had an FSAVC with London Life?
You could be owed £1,000s in London Life FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by London Life; customers were misguided about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most consumers were advised by London Life that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from London Life start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
London Life mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- London Life may not have made their customers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- London Life may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- London Life may not have made their customers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- London Life may not have made their consumers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have London Life mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask London Life to set-up my FSAVC.
- London Life led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- London Life gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't informed by London Life that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by London Life to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from London Life.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from London Life.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.