Have you ever had an FSAVC with Marine and General?
You could be owed £1,000s in Marine and General FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Marine and General; consumers were mislead about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were told by Marine and General that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Marine and General start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Marine and General mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Marine and General may not have made their customers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Marine and General may not have made their consumers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Marine and General may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Marine and General may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Marine and General mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Marine and General to set-up my FSAVC.
- Marine and General led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Marine and General gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't advised by Marine and General that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Marine and General to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Marine and General.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Marine and General.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.