Have you ever had an FSAVC with NDF Administration?
You could be owed £1,000s in NDF Administration FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by NDF Administration; customers were mislead about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were advised by NDF Administration that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from NDF Administration start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
NDF Administration mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- NDF Administration may not have made their customers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- NDF Administration may not have made their consumers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- NDF Administration may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- NDF Administration may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have NDF Administration mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask NDF Administration to set-up my FSAVC.
- NDF Administration led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- NDF Administration gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't informed by NDF Administration that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by NDF Administration to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from NDF Administration.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from NDF Administration.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.