Have you ever had an FSAVC with NFU Mutal?
You could be owed £1,000s in NFU Mutal FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by NFU Mutal; consumers were mislead about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were informed by NFU Mutal that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from NFU Mutal start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
NFU Mutal mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- NFU Mutal may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- NFU Mutal may not have made their consumers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- NFU Mutal may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- NFU Mutal may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have NFU Mutal mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask NFU Mutal to set-up my FSAVC.
- NFU Mutal led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- NFU Mutal gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't told by NFU Mutal that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by NFU Mutal to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from NFU Mutal.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from NFU Mutal.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.