Have you ever had an FSAVC with National Provincial?
You could be owed £1,000s in National Provincial FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by National Provincial; consumers were mislead about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were informed by National Provincial that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from National Provincial start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
National Provincial mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- National Provincial may not have made their customers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- National Provincial may not have made their consumers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- National Provincial may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- National Provincial may not have made their consumers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have National Provincial mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask National Provincial to set-up my FSAVC.
- National Provincial led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- National Provincial gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't informed by National Provincial that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by National Provincial to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from National Provincial.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from National Provincial.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.