Have you ever had an FSAVC with Nationwide?
You could be owed £1,000s in Nationwide FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Nationwide; customers were misguided about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most consumers were told by Nationwide that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Nationwide start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Nationwide mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Nationwide may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Nationwide may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Nationwide may not have made their customers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Nationwide may not have made their consumers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Nationwide mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Nationwide to set-up my FSAVC.
- Nationwide led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Nationwide gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't informed by Nationwide that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Nationwide to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Nationwide.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Nationwide.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.