Have you ever had an FSAVC with Norwich Union?
You could be owed £1,000s in Norwich Union FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Norwich Union; consumers were mislead about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most consumers were advised by Norwich Union that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Norwich Union start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Norwich Union mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Norwich Union may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Norwich Union may not have made their consumers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Norwich Union may not have made their customers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Norwich Union may not have made their consumers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Norwich Union mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Norwich Union to set-up my FSAVC.
- Norwich Union led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Norwich Union gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't informed by Norwich Union that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Norwich Union to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Norwich Union.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Norwich Union.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.