Have you ever had an FSAVC with Pearl Assurance?
You could be owed £1,000s in Pearl Assurance FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Pearl Assurance; customers were misguided about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were advised by Pearl Assurance that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Pearl Assurance start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Pearl Assurance mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Pearl Assurance may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Pearl Assurance may not have made their consumers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Pearl Assurance may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Pearl Assurance may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Pearl Assurance mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Pearl Assurance to set-up my FSAVC.
- Pearl Assurance led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Pearl Assurance gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't informed by Pearl Assurance that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Pearl Assurance to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Pearl Assurance.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Pearl Assurance.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.