Have you ever had an FSAVC with Phoenix Life?
You could be owed £1,000s in Phoenix Life FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Phoenix Life; consumers were misinformed about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were advised by Phoenix Life that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Phoenix Life start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Phoenix Life mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Phoenix Life may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Phoenix Life may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Phoenix Life may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Phoenix Life may not have made their consumers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Phoenix Life mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Phoenix Life to set-up my FSAVC.
- Phoenix Life led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Phoenix Life gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't informed by Phoenix Life that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Phoenix Life to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Phoenix Life.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Phoenix Life.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.