Have you ever had an FSAVC with Pioneer Life?
You could be owed £1,000s in Pioneer Life FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Pioneer Life; customers were misguided about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were informed by Pioneer Life that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Pioneer Life start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Pioneer Life mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Pioneer Life may not have made their customers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Pioneer Life may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Pioneer Life may not have made their customers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Pioneer Life may not have made their consumers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Pioneer Life mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Pioneer Life to set-up my FSAVC.
- Pioneer Life led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Pioneer Life gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't advised by Pioneer Life that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Pioneer Life to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Pioneer Life.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Pioneer Life.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.