Have you ever had an FSAVC with Pioneer Mutual?
You could be owed £1,000s in Pioneer Mutual FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Pioneer Mutual; customers were mislead about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most consumers were advised by Pioneer Mutual that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Pioneer Mutual start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Pioneer Mutual mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Pioneer Mutual may not have made their customers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Pioneer Mutual may not have made their consumers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Pioneer Mutual may not have made their customers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Pioneer Mutual may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Pioneer Mutual mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Pioneer Mutual to set-up my FSAVC.
- Pioneer Mutual led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Pioneer Mutual gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't told by Pioneer Mutual that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Pioneer Mutual to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Pioneer Mutual.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Pioneer Mutual.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.