Have you ever had an FSAVC with Providence Capital?
You could be owed £1,000s in Providence Capital FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Providence Capital; customers were misinformed about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most consumers were informed by Providence Capital that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Providence Capital start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Providence Capital mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Providence Capital may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Providence Capital may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Providence Capital may not have made their customers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Providence Capital may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Providence Capital mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Providence Capital to set-up my FSAVC.
- Providence Capital led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Providence Capital gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't advised by Providence Capital that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Providence Capital to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Providence Capital.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Providence Capital.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.