Have you ever had an FSAVC with Provident Life?
You could be owed £1,000s in Provident Life FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Provident Life; consumers were mislead about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were informed by Provident Life that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Provident Life start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Provident Life mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Provident Life may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Provident Life may not have made their consumers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Provident Life may not have made their customers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Provident Life may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Provident Life mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Provident Life to set-up my FSAVC.
- Provident Life led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Provident Life gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't told by Provident Life that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Provident Life to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Provident Life.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Provident Life.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.