Have you ever had an FSAVC with Reassure?
You could be owed £1,000s in Reassure FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Reassure; consumers were misguided about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were told by Reassure that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Reassure start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Reassure mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Reassure may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Reassure may not have made their consumers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Reassure may not have made their customers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Reassure may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Reassure mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Reassure to set-up my FSAVC.
- Reassure led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Reassure gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't informed by Reassure that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Reassure to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Reassure.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Reassure.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.