Have you ever had an FSAVC with Regency Life?
You could be owed £1,000s in Regency Life FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Regency Life; customers were misguided about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were informed by Regency Life that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Regency Life start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Regency Life mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Regency Life may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Regency Life may not have made their consumers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Regency Life may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Regency Life may not have made their consumers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Regency Life mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Regency Life to set-up my FSAVC.
- Regency Life led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Regency Life gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't advised by Regency Life that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Regency Life to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Regency Life.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Regency Life.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.