Have you ever had an FSAVC with Royal London?
You could be owed £1,000s in Royal London FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Royal London; customers were mislead about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most consumers were told by Royal London that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Royal London start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Royal London mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Royal London may not have made their customers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Royal London may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Royal London may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Royal London may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Royal London mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Royal London to set-up my FSAVC.
- Royal London led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Royal London gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't informed by Royal London that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Royal London to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Royal London.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Royal London.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.