Have you ever had an FSAVC with Scottish Amicable?
You could be owed £1,000s in Scottish Amicable FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Scottish Amicable; consumers were misinformed about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most consumers were told by Scottish Amicable that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Scottish Amicable start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Scottish Amicable mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Scottish Amicable may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Scottish Amicable may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Scottish Amicable may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Scottish Amicable may not have made their consumers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Scottish Amicable mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Scottish Amicable to set-up my FSAVC.
- Scottish Amicable led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Scottish Amicable gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't advised by Scottish Amicable that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Scottish Amicable to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Scottish Amicable.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Scottish Amicable.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.