Have you ever had an FSAVC with Scottish Equitable?
You could be owed £1,000s in Scottish Equitable FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Scottish Equitable; customers were misinformed about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were informed by Scottish Equitable that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Scottish Equitable start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Scottish Equitable mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Scottish Equitable may not have made their customers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Scottish Equitable may not have made their consumers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Scottish Equitable may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Scottish Equitable may not have made their consumers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Scottish Equitable mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Scottish Equitable to set-up my FSAVC.
- Scottish Equitable led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Scottish Equitable gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't told by Scottish Equitable that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Scottish Equitable to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Scottish Equitable.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Scottish Equitable.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.