Have you ever had an FSAVC with Scottish Friendly?
You could be owed £1,000s in Scottish Friendly FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Scottish Friendly; customers were mislead about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most consumers were informed by Scottish Friendly that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Scottish Friendly start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Scottish Friendly mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Scottish Friendly may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Scottish Friendly may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Scottish Friendly may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Scottish Friendly may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Scottish Friendly mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Scottish Friendly to set-up my FSAVC.
- Scottish Friendly led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Scottish Friendly gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't advised by Scottish Friendly that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Scottish Friendly to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Scottish Friendly.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Scottish Friendly.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.