Have you ever had an FSAVC with Scottish Legal Life?
You could be owed £1,000s in Scottish Legal Life FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Scottish Legal Life; consumers were misinformed about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were informed by Scottish Legal Life that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Scottish Legal Life start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Scottish Legal Life mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Scottish Legal Life may not have made their customers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Scottish Legal Life may not have made their consumers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Scottish Legal Life may not have made their customers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Scottish Legal Life may not have made their consumers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Scottish Legal Life mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Scottish Legal Life to set-up my FSAVC.
- Scottish Legal Life led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Scottish Legal Life gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't told by Scottish Legal Life that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Scottish Legal Life to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Scottish Legal Life.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Scottish Legal Life.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.