Have you ever had an FSAVC with Scottish Provident?
You could be owed £1,000s in Scottish Provident FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Scottish Provident; customers were misinformed about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were informed by Scottish Provident that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Scottish Provident start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Scottish Provident mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Scottish Provident may not have made their customers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Scottish Provident may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Scottish Provident may not have made their customers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Scottish Provident may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Scottish Provident mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Scottish Provident to set-up my FSAVC.
- Scottish Provident led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Scottish Provident gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't advised by Scottish Provident that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Scottish Provident to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Scottish Provident.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Scottish Provident.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.