Have you ever had an FSAVC with Skandia Life?
You could be owed £1,000s in Skandia Life FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Skandia Life; customers were misguided about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were advised by Skandia Life that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Skandia Life start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Skandia Life mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Skandia Life may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Skandia Life may not have made their consumers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Skandia Life may not have made their customers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Skandia Life may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Skandia Life mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Skandia Life to set-up my FSAVC.
- Skandia Life led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Skandia Life gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't advised by Skandia Life that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Skandia Life to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Skandia Life.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Skandia Life.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.