Have you ever had an FSAVC with St James Place?
You could be owed £1,000s in St James Place FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by St James Place; consumers were misguided about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were informed by St James Place that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from St James Place start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
St James Place mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- St James Place may not have made their customers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- St James Place may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- St James Place may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- St James Place may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have St James Place mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask St James Place to set-up my FSAVC.
- St James Place led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- St James Place gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't advised by St James Place that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by St James Place to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from St James Place.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from St James Place.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.