Have you ever had an FSAVC with Standard Life?
You could be owed £1,000s in Standard Life FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Standard Life; customers were misguided about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were informed by Standard Life that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Standard Life start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Standard Life mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Standard Life may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Standard Life may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Standard Life may not have made their customers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Standard Life may not have made their consumers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Standard Life mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Standard Life to set-up my FSAVC.
- Standard Life led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Standard Life gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't informed by Standard Life that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Standard Life to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Standard Life.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Standard Life.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.