Have you ever had an FSAVC with Sun Life?
You could be owed £1,000s in Sun Life FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Sun Life; consumers were misguided about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most consumers were advised by Sun Life that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Sun Life start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Sun Life mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Sun Life may not have made their customers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Sun Life may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Sun Life may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Sun Life may not have made their consumers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Sun Life mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Sun Life to set-up my FSAVC.
- Sun Life led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Sun Life gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't told by Sun Life that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Sun Life to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Sun Life.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Sun Life.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.