Have you ever had an FSAVC with Swiss Pioneer Life?
You could be owed £1,000s in Swiss Pioneer Life FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Swiss Pioneer Life; customers were misinformed about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were told by Swiss Pioneer Life that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Swiss Pioneer Life start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Swiss Pioneer Life mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Swiss Pioneer Life may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Swiss Pioneer Life may not have made their consumers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Swiss Pioneer Life may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Swiss Pioneer Life may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Swiss Pioneer Life mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Swiss Pioneer Life to set-up my FSAVC.
- Swiss Pioneer Life led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Swiss Pioneer Life gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't informed by Swiss Pioneer Life that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Swiss Pioneer Life to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Swiss Pioneer Life.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Swiss Pioneer Life.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.