Have you ever had an FSAVC with Teachers Assurance?
You could be owed £1,000s in Teachers Assurance FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Teachers Assurance; customers were misguided about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were informed by Teachers Assurance that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Teachers Assurance start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Teachers Assurance mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Teachers Assurance may not have made their customers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Teachers Assurance may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Teachers Assurance may not have made their customers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Teachers Assurance may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Teachers Assurance mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Teachers Assurance to set-up my FSAVC.
- Teachers Assurance led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Teachers Assurance gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't advised by Teachers Assurance that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Teachers Assurance to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Teachers Assurance.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Teachers Assurance.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.