Have you ever had an FSAVC with The M and G Group?
You could be owed £1,000s in The M and G Group FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by The M and G Group; customers were mislead about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most consumers were advised by The M and G Group that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from The M and G Group start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
The M and G Group mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- The M and G Group may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- The M and G Group may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- The M and G Group may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- The M and G Group may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have The M and G Group mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask The M and G Group to set-up my FSAVC.
- The M and G Group led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- The M and G Group gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't informed by The M and G Group that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by The M and G Group to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from The M and G Group.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from The M and G Group.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.