Have you ever had an FSAVC with Tumbridge Wells?
You could be owed £1,000s in Tumbridge Wells FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Tumbridge Wells; consumers were mislead about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most consumers were informed by Tumbridge Wells that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Tumbridge Wells start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Tumbridge Wells mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Tumbridge Wells may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Tumbridge Wells may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Tumbridge Wells may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Tumbridge Wells may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Tumbridge Wells mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Tumbridge Wells to set-up my FSAVC.
- Tumbridge Wells led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Tumbridge Wells gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't told by Tumbridge Wells that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Tumbridge Wells to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Tumbridge Wells.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Tumbridge Wells.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.