Have you ever had an FSAVC with Windsor Life?
You could be owed £1,000s in Windsor Life FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Windsor Life; customers were misinformed about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most consumers were told by Windsor Life that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Windsor Life start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Windsor Life mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Windsor Life may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Windsor Life may not have made their consumers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Windsor Life may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Windsor Life may not have made their consumers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Windsor Life mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Windsor Life to set-up my FSAVC.
- Windsor Life led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Windsor Life gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't informed by Windsor Life that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Windsor Life to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Windsor Life.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Windsor Life.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.